top of page
In 1929, Jack Hunter, Ted Inskip, and E.N. Argue acquired six lots near the corner of Dufferin Avenue and Main Street. This would be the initial location of the Nutana Curling Club which featured it's official opening on January 1, 1930. In 1966 the Nutana Curling Club relocated to its current location of 2002 Arlington Avenue, where it expanded from its original six sheets to an eight sheet rink. It quickly became one of the premier rinks in Saskatoon, featuring eight provincial winners, along with one national and world championship rink early into its history.
bottom of page